Our valued client is an industry leader in aluminium fabrication, specialising in making a large range of high quality aluminium products such as grave shoring systems, guard trench shields and much more!
Due to an increase in production requirements, they are looking for an experienced welder to join their small and friendly team in Dandenong South.
This is an ongoing position (with possibility of permanency) working Monday to Friday 7am – 3pm.
You must be able to work the required days & hours – some overtime may be required during peak periods.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welding aluminium products to high quality standard
- Follow plans and drawings to specification
- Operation of general welding machines such as punch, cutting and bending machines
- Operate a variety of power tools including drop saws and angle grinders
- Forklift license an advantage
- Complying with all company policies, strict OH&S and quality standards
To be successful in this role:
- Proven welding experience in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Valid LF Forklift License
- Own PPE – Steel cap boots, hi vis, safety glasses and gloves
- Full Australian working rights
- Current Police Check (or willing to obtain one)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Culture & Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- On-going position with career progression opportunities and view for permanency for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.