Our client located in Campbellfield is an industry leader with over 30 years experience in the supply and manufacture of pet food and supplies.
They are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their close knit team.
This is an ongoing casual position working 3 days a week 7:30am – 4pm however successful candidate must be flexible as could be required to work extra days as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Processing customer orders
- Purchase orders, invoicing and processing payments
- Organising of couriers, connotes, dispatch and receivables
- Stock control management
- Attending to external queries via email and telephone
- Label printing and ticketing
- Filing and general office duties as required
To be successful for this position
- Have a minimum 3 years experience within a similar warehouse administrative role
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to multi task
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate with Microsoft Office – in particular excel
- Able to work in a small team
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check
- Full Australian working rights
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- View for permanency for the right candidate
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.