Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of agricultural chemicals, located in Sunshine West.
Due to rapid expansion they have multiple vacancies for experienced manufacturing and production staff to join their tight knit team.
The ideal applicants will have previous experience working in a similar environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As this is an ongoing casual opportunity – reliability and full working rights are a must.
A current and valid forklift LF license with demonstrated driving experience (preferred but not essential)
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Handling chemicals
- Heavy lifting (up to 20kg)
- Packaging and storing chemical products
- Palletising and stock put-aways
- General Warehouse duties
- Machine Operating
- Forklift driving (preferred but not essential)
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate
- Reliability and punctuality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Full working rights
- Have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
Culture & Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- On-going position with career progression opportunities and view for permanency for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
You will be able to work closer to home with on site parking available and join a team with decades of experience who encourage their team members to excel.
Please note due to the volume of applications expected, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present.
We are a proudly equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV and Cover Letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.