Our Client is Australia’s leading plastic card manufacturer of a wide range of products from standard gift cards to high technology smart cards. We are currently looking for an experienced production scheduler to join their dynamic team located in Bayswater.
Must be available to work Monday to Friday – 7am – 3pm.
View to permanency for the right candidate.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Data entry into multiple systems
- Utilising data to Schedule machine production
- Over the phone communication
- Email communications using outlook
- Machine Operation (when required)
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience within the role (or similar)
- Advance computer skills – Excel experience a must
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Numeracy and literacy skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with internal and external entities
- Must have or be willing to obtain a national police check
- Must be able to provide proof of covid vaccination
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking at most sites
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- Career progression opportunities with cross training and view for permanency for the right candidate
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience, please express your interest with an updated CV by clicking the ‘apply now’ button.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.