We have a client based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne who require Forklift Drivers (General Labourers) for an on-going casual role to fulfil their business needs. Our client import/export a range of domestic and commercial furnishings.
The hours are on a dayshift with start time varying between 6.30am and 7.30am – Monday to Friday. During busy/peak periods this may change. Permanent positions available for the right candidates wanting to progress their career within the industry.
Get paid to keep fit, work in a fast paced, exciting environment! Training Provided!
Limited spots available so get in quick and APPLY NOW!!!
Your responsibilities will be as follows :
- Pick packing orders referring to a pick slip or RF scanner
- Experience loading and unloading
- Load/unload 20 kg to 25kg
- General Warehouse duties
- Loading and unloading orders/stock
- Work autonomously as well as within a team
- Wrapping, re-labelling and putting away stock
This job requires ‘hands on’ work with the ability to motivate and lead others by example
You must have the following skills and attributes
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Ability to use pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment (tape guns, box cutters etc)
- Have PPE – Hi-Vis and Steel caps
- Must have a license and own reliable transport
- A Current Police Clearance – or willingness to obtain one
To be considered for this position you must have full working rights and availability.
Why work with us?
- Paid Weekly
- Free onsite parking at most clients
- Work life balance
- Great team environment
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
If this sounds like the position for you please click on the apply now button.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Australian Staffing Agency are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note due to high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.