Our valued client is an industry leader in the import and distribution of motorcycle accessories, parts and apparel aiming to offer the best products and the best service Located in Altona, our client is currently seeking a warehouse pick packer/container unloader to assist the dispatch team.
The position will suit a highly motivated and driven individual with proven warehousing experience. This is an on-going casual role and the successful candidate will be required for an ASAP start.
You must be available to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. Some flexibility may be required during peak periods.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
– Loading/Unloading trucks
– Pick Packing Orders
– Stock putaways
– Keeping areas clean, tidy and safe
– General warehouse duties
To be successful in this role, the following are required:
– Full working rights
– Current Police Check (or willing to obtain one)
– Ability to lift up to 25kgs when required
– Have own PPE – hi-vis & steel cap boots
– Motivated and hard working
– Ability to work within a team and autonomously
Why work with our agency?
– Work close to home!
– Onsite parking
– Great work-life balance
– no weekends!
– Work within a friendly & supportive team
– Safe and secure working environment
– An opportunity for training and development
– We provide on-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
If this sounds like the position for you please click on the apply now button
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.