Australian Staffing Agency has been a boutique recruitment provider for over 20 years.
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced pick packers at various clients located across the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
You will be picking and packing a range of products from bath and beauty to homewares and even animal foods and pet supplies.
Working hours are Monday to Friday and you must be available between 7:30am– 4pm.
These are casual roles with view for ongoing work for the right candidates so full Australian working rights are required.
- Picking products using RF scanners
- Packing (this can include packing of loose hay and other animal products)
- Palletising and use of pallet jacks
- Heavy lifting may be required for some items
- General warehouse duties as required
To be successful in this position you will have
- Proven experience within a similar role
- RF scanning experience (preferred)
- The ability to lift up to 20kgs
- Great work ethic and willingness to learn
- Excellent reliability and punctuality
- High attention to detail
- Own PPE – steel capped safety shoes and Hi Vis clothing
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- On-site/street parking
- Work life balance – no weekends!!
- Great team environment
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted