We have various clients located all over Melbourne who are industry leaders in the Direct Mail and Marketing Industry. They are seeking experienced packers and rework operators to assist in their manufacturing and production areas.
These roles are typically available on a dayshift with varied start and finish times between 6am and 4pm.
Training will be provided for the right candidates.
Duties required (but not limited to)
- Collating documents to create mail and promotional packs
- Quality control: checking and matching sequence numbers, names, labels etc
- Computer work – scanning and printing of labels from computer systems
- Rework – Labelling and re packing
- Packing in fast paced environments
- Production line experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A current national police check (or willingness to obtain one)
- Full Australian working rights
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking at most sites
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- Career progression opportunities with cross training and view for permanency for the right candidate
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.