Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of agricultural chemicals, located in Sunshine West.
Due to rapid expansion they have an opening for an Experienced MR Driver to join their team.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in a similar environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As this is an ongoing opportunity – reliability and full Australian working rights are required.
You will also have a current and valid MR and forklift LF license with demonstrated driving experience.
Duties Include (but are not limited to) –
• Loading and Unloading of the truck in a safe and efficient manner – using pallet jack and forklift where necessary
• Local deliveries and pickup’s including multi-stop runs
• Accurately and legibly completing any associated paperwork
• Assisting production team with ad-hoc duties during down time
• Safely operate a forklift
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate –
• Reliability and punctuality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• A can do attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Full working rights
• Have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
You will be able to work closer to home with on site parking available and join a team with decades of experience who encourage their team members to excel.
Please note due to the volume of applications expected, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.