Our clients are within the Direct Mailing industry and Plastic Cards Manufacturing and are seeking experienced mail house staff, which include machine operators, sorters, general hands and Handline staff.
Clients are located across Melbourne’s south east.
These are casual positions which run across day, afternoon and night shifts so flexibility is desired
Preferred machine operating experience with the following machines:
- Data Card Operator
- Inkjet Operator
- Gavern Operator
- Profold Operator
- Laser Machine Operator
- Pitney Bowe Machine
We also have positions available for;
- Experienced mail sorters – DPID and Print Post
- Hand line/Collating
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Inventory, pick pack, picking slips experience an advantage
- Manual handling and able to lift up to 25kg
- Excellent technical & troubleshooting skills
- Full working rights
- A current Police Check or willingness to obtain is required
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking at most sites
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- Career progression opportunities with cross training and view for permanency for the right candidate
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.