Our client located in the Wantirna area, are within the Direct Mailing industry and Plastic Cards Manufacturing and are seeking energetic staff to assist with daily loading dock tasks and machine operations in their manufacturing and Bureau departments.
These are casual positions which run across day, afternoon and night shifts so flexibility is desired
Loading Dock Responsibilities may include but not limited:
- Forklift Licence (Preferred but not essential)
- Heavy Lifting up to 25kgs
- Use of a manual pallet jack
- Ability to work in diverse weather conditions (when required)
Preferred (but not essential) machine operating experience with the following machines:
- Laminating Machine
- Data Card Operator
- Inkjet Operator
- Gavern Operator
- Profold Operator
- Laser Machine Operator
- Pitney Bowe Machine
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Flexibility to work Monday – Friday on a rotating roster.
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Great attention to detail.
- Inventory, pick pack, picking slips experience an advantage
- Excellent technical & troubleshooting skills
- Full working rights
- A current Police Check or willingness to obtain is required
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking at most sites
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- Career progression opportunities with cross training and view for permanency for the right candidate
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.