Australian Staffing Agency has been a boutique recruitment provider for over 20 years specialising in a number of industries such as Direct Mail and Marketing, Commercial and ICT.
We are currently seeking highly skilled and experienced Network Technicians to provide technical supports to staff and students in Victorian Government Primary and Secondary schools. This is part of the Technical Support to Schools (TSSP) program and we have multiple vacancies all over Victoria on an ongoing and temporary basis!
The ideal candidates will possess the following advanced technical skills
- Windows Server Technologies
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Service and management of Windows and Apple devices
- Network Administration
- Implementation and support of physical, virtual and wireless environments
- Previous experience with planning, deployment and management of 1 to 1 user/devices in an enterprise environment would be highly regarded.
You will also have the following skills and attributes
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal and able to communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to plan and run ICT professional development sessions and work collaboratively with the Schools’ ICT Management.
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of team
- Excellent time management skills – being able to prioritise tasks and resources effectively and efficiently
- Experience within the Education sector or in a similar role will be highly regarded!
You will need to have valid working rights and a Valid Australian Drivers License with reliable transport.
Applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to placement and also obtain a Working with Children’s Check.
You will need to submit a resume and also complete a Department of Education skills matrix for consideration.
Remuneration for these roles in commensurate to the candidates experience.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.