Our client is a world leader in business and document management, they have a diverse range of products, solutions and services to make it easier for businesses to reduce printing costs, cut down waste, streamline day-to-day processes and automate common tasks.
Located in Ravenhall we are currently recruiting for Document Scanners for an upcoming Government project starting May 2022
This is a temporary contract assignment which will go for approximately 4 weeks ( dates are to be confirmed)
The role is Monday to Friday with both day and afternoon shifts available. Candidates must also be flexible for weekend work.
- Scanning paper documents into computer systems using high speed scanners
- Quality control to ensure all documents have scanned through correctly
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 15kg
- Stock allocation and stock replenishment
- Australian citizen or Permanent resident
- Have a current police check (or be willing to obtain one)
- Good computer knowledge and competency
Culture & Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- On-going position with career progression opportunities and view for permanency for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
If this sounds like the role for you please click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.