Our client is a world leader in business and document management.
Located in Ravenhall we are currently recruiting for Data Entry Operators for an upcoming Government project starting May 2022
This is a temporary contract assignment which will go for approximately 4 weeks ( dates are to be confirmed)
Successful candidates MUST be available to commit for the entire duration of assignment.
Day and afternoon shifts are available.
As a data entry operator, your skills and abilities will be utilized by our client to ensure that the information being entered into their system is accurate and of the highest quality.
- Have fast and accurate Alpha data entry skills with a minimum of 50 wpm (word per minute) and accuracy of a minimum of 95%
- Have fast and accurate Numeric data entry skills with a minimum of 8,000ksph (keystrokes per hour) and accuracy of a minimum of 95%
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to reach daily targets and deadlines
- High computer knowledge and competency
- Scanning documents into computer using fast paced scanners
- Document preparation (remove staples and preparing documents for scanning)
Please note data entry applicants will be subject to undergo a typing test as part of the short listing process
To be considered for the above position you must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check and background check.
Why work with us?
- Weekly Pay
- Work close to home with on-site parking and cafeteria
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- Career progression opportunities with cross training and view for permanency for the right candidate
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience, please express your interest with an updated CV by clicking the ‘apply now’ button.
Please note due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.