Our client is a world leader in business and document management, located in the Western suburbs. They have a diverse range of products, solutions and services to make it easier for businesses to reduce printing costs, cut down waste, streamline day-to-day processes and automate common tasks.
We are currently recruiting for Data Entry Operators to join their team.
This is an ongoing role on Day shift with full-time hours Monday to Friday (No weekend work!) Flexibility with start times is a must
About the role
As a data entry operator, your skills and abilities will be utilized by our client to ensure that the information being entered into their system is accurate and of the highest quality.
- Have fast and accurate Alpha data entry skills with a minimum of 50 wpm (word per minute) and accuracy of a minimum of 99%
- Have fast and accurate Numeric data entry skills with a minimum of 10,000ksph (keystrokes per hour) and accuracy of a minimum of 99%
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to reach daily targets and deadlines
- High computer knowledge and competency
** Please note data entry applicants will be subject to undergo a typing test as part of the short listing process **
To be considered for the above position you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanent resident with full working rights
- Have or be willing to obtain a national police check
If you fit the above requirements, then we want to hear from you. Please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and send through your resume outlining your experience .