We have clients based all over Melbourne who import/export a range of products for both domestic and commercial use. We currently have vacancies for both the Northern Suburbs and Melbourne CBD for experienced Container Unloaders and Labourers on a casual basis.
The shifts are generally on a dayshift with start time anywhere between 6am and 9am Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
Get paid to keep fit, work in a fast paced, exciting environment! Enjoy being hands on and physical work? APPLY NOW!!
- Load / unload 15 kg to 25kg
- Adhere to strict timelines
- Manually unload product from shipping containers onto pallets
- Some assembly of products may be required
- Obeying strict safety rules in warehouse environment
This job requires ‘hands on’ work with the ability to motivate and lead others by example
You must have the following :
- Must be presentable
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Have prior experience unloading containers (ideal)
- Previous experience using basic hand tools
- Ability to use pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment (tape guns, box cutters etc)
- Have PPE – Hi-Vis, Steel caps REQUIRED
- A Current Police Clearance – or willingness to obtain one
The shifts available are depending on client requirement however typically run on dayshift between 7am and 9am start – determined by the client/location.
To be considered for this position you must have full working rights and availability.
If this sounds like the position for you please submit your CV and click “Apply Now”.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Australian Staffing Agency are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note due to high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.