Australian Staffing Agency has been a boutique recruitment provider for over 20 years and with a new vision and strategy in place and we are rapidly expanding.
This is a very exciting time for us and an opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, outgoing and professional individual to join the ASA family on our Candidate Resourcing team. This role is available for an immediate start.
You may already work in the recruitment sector or you have extensive experience in other professional settings and are looking to break into the recruitment industry.
You will be responsible for driving recruitment and candidate engagement across a number of industries all over Victoria.
Key responsibilities in the role will include but are not limited to:
- Writing job advertisements
- Loading of job vacancies on internal database system and website
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate shortlisting and screening
- Candidate Interviews
- Reference Checking and Onboarding
- CV Formatting
- Database management
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Genuine desire to work in the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Ability to follow procedures and best practice
- A thirst for knowledge with an inquiring mind
- An eagerness to learn new skills and try new things
- Strong computer skills – Office 365 and Ideally FastTrack (or similar)
What can we offer you?
- Extensive training with opportunities for career progression and development.
- Access to our unique benefits and discounts platform
- A highly experienced leadership team
- Weekly team lunch and excellent office snack selection!
- You would be joining a hard-working team who are warm, supportive and genuinely love working together.
Remuneration for this position is dependent on experience.
If this role excites you, please provide a cover letter along with your resume.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note due to the volume of applicant’s expected only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.