Our valued client is an industry leader in aluminium fabrication, specialising in making a large range of high quality aluminium products, grave shoring systems, guard trench shields and much more!
Due to their rapid expansion they have exciting opportunities for experienced Assembly workers/Production assistants to join their tight knit team in Dandenong South.
This is a casual ongoing position (with possibility of permanency) working Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
You must be able to work the required days & hours – some overtime may be required during peak periods.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble aluminium parts and products to a high standard
- Follow plans and drawings to specification
- Operation of general fabrication machines and power tools including drop saws, drills and angle grinders
- Forklift driving as required
- General warehouse and production floor duties as required
- Complying with all company policies, strict OH&S and quality standards
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven Assembly/Fabrication experience in a similar role with a minimum of 2 experience
- A Valid LF Forklift License
- Own PPE – Steel cap boots, hi vis, safety glasses and gloves
- Full Australian working rights (Aus/NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- A Current Police Check (or willing to obtain one)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Culture & Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- On-going position with career progression opportunities and view for permanency for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
If you think you have what it takes, please express your interest by applying now with an updated CV.
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Australian Staffing Agency are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note due to high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.