Our valued client is an industry leader in aluminium fabrication, specialising in making a large range of high quality aluminium products, grave shoring systems, guard trench shields and much more!
They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Support/Admin Officer for their office in Dandenong South.
This is an ongoing position (with possibility of permanency) working Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
You must be able to work the required days & hours – some overtime may be required during peak periods.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception Duties – answering telephone and email email queries and attending to visitors
- Purchase orders/ receiving deliveries
- Facilities management – ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Accounts – sending monthly statements, organising bills, balancing statements
- Inventory management
- Liasing with production managers and team for orders and dispatch of goods
- Marketing and sales through emails, advertising and some cold calling
- Other general administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role:
- Have proven experience within a similar role/environment
- Experience with Reckon system an advantage
- Have high attention to detail
- Have ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Have ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
Culture & Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- On-going candidate care support by our agency with access to unique benefits and discounts platform
- On-going position with career progression opportunities and view for permanency for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Australian Staffing Agency acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role - we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an up to date CV with your contact details and we will be in touch.